- Roma is located in Central Queensland approximately 470km west of Brisbane.
Hema Maps – Australia Truckies atlas.
- George & Alanah Ladbrook1
- Abattoir purchased by Ladbrooks.1
- Was killing 40 head of cattle and 200 lambs a week.1
- Sold abattoir due to difficulty in operating two businesses of the abattoir and a butcher shop1
- ‘George on the job 20 years’ QLD Country Life 03.07.2014
Tagged: Abattoir history, Abattoirs in Australia, abattoirs in Queensland, abattoirs operating timelines, australian abattoir history, Australian co-operative abattoir, Australian meat processing, Australian meat processing facilities, Queensland meat processing, Roma abattoir, Roma meat processor, small scale abattoir