Broken Hill abattoir was an export accredited facility processing sheep and goats.
- Operating business name – Broken Hill Exports1
- Common name used
- Facility is closed.
- Description of physical location in relation to main town and state
- distance to main urban areas or export sites of that state
Insert – Australia map. location of approximate town site.
(Make Australia map default picture for site.)
Insert – Locality map of more localised area of site
Other abattoirs in Australia
Go to this link to view Location of Australian Abattoirs
- Owners names and approximate time period of operation
- Broken Hill abattoir would purchase goats from producers for $1.50 per head3
- November. Broken Hill exports is listed as an Aus-meat accredited facility processing sheep and goats1
- March. Aus Meat registration list accessed doesn’t show a listing for Broken Hill #1472
- Ausmeat Accreditation list Nov 1997
- Ausmeat Accreditation List Mar 2010
- ‘Wild goats a win-win’
Tagged: Abattoirs in Australia, Australian Abattoirs, Australian meat processing, Australian meat processing facilities, Australian meatworks, Broken hill abattoir, Goat processor, NSW meatworks
Leave a Reply