Canberra facility was an export facility that processed cattle and sheep
It was closed sometime after 1980
- Operating business name – Canberra Abattoir Pty Ltd1
- Facility is closed.
- Description of physical location in relation to main town and state
- distance to main urban areas or export sites of that state
Insert – Australia map. location of approximate town site.
(Make Australia map default picture for site.)
Insert – Locality map of more localised area of site
Location relative to other abattoirs across Australia
- Owner / Operator – PD Mulligan1
- Facility closed sometime after 19801
- ‘World on a Plate, A history of meat processing in Australia’ Stephen Martyn