Albury was an export facility that operated in the early 1960’s, operated by the local council.
- Council of City of Albury1
- Facility is closed
- Description of physical location in relation to main town and state
- distance to main urban areas or export sites of that state
Insert – Australia map. location of approximate town site.
(Make Australia map default picture for site.)
Insert – Locality map of more localised area of site
Other abattoirs in Australia
Go to this link to view Location of Australian Abattoirs
- Owner – Council of city of Albury1
- Aus-meat accreditation dates.
- Website link to owner of facility
- Employment link to operator of facility
- Sale enquiries
- Type of facility and accreditations for livestock types1
- February. Albury facility is listed as an export facility with limited or no storage capacity1
- ‘World on a plate. A history of meat processing in Australia’ Stephen Martyn