(this will appear on description)
Short paragraph describing facility (Export / domestic), purpose (Livestock slaughtered and location.
- Operating business name1
- Common name used
- Is the facility currently in operation
- Aus meat Accreditation number
- Operator website links
- Contact for employment
- Contact for sales.
- Description of physical location in relation to main town and state
- distance to main urban areas or export sites of that state
Insert – Australia map. location of approximate town site.
(Make Australia map default picture for site.)
Insert – Locality map of more localised area of site
Other abattoirs in Australia
Go to this link to view Location of Australian Abattoirs
- Owners names and approximate time period of operation
- Aus-meat accreditation dates.
- Website link to owner of facility
- Employment link to operator of facility
- Sale enquiries
- Type of facility and accreditations for livestock types1
- Month. Facility/business Chairman at this time(taken from current website)
- Facility CEO at this time
- Leadership team at this time
- ‘World on a plate. A history of meat processing in Australia’ Stephen Martyn
- Ausmeat Accreditation list – Date
- Facility website